iSight Capture plugin for ImageJ 64bit (confirmed to work on MacOSX and Linux)
- To use this plugin, you need OpenCV (2.4.0 or above) to be installed on your system.
- For example, if you are using MacOSX and already installed MacPorts, type following command lines in the terminal.
sudo port selfupdate sudo port install opencv
- Copy ISight_Capture.jar and all 9 jar files included in javacv-0.2-bin.zip to "plugins" folder (ex. for Fiji.app, copy them to /Application/Fiji.app/plugins/)
How to use
- Launch Fiji.app
- Navigate to [Plugins] -> [iSight Plugin] -> [Run iSight Capture Plugin...]
- To capture an Image from iSight, invoke [Duplicate] from ImageJ ([Command] + [Shift] + d).
- To capture an Image from iSight and quit previewing, hit [Space] or [ESC] key.
Have fun! :-)
iSight Capture plugin has been primary developed by
- Akira Funahashi
- Yuki Tsukada
with substantial contributions from
- Mitsunari Kobayashi
- Noriko Hiroi
- Tetsuya J. Kobayashi